By securing a copy of our new book, you will have already begun your preparedness plans. The investment in preparedness starts with simply your attention. You decide you are going to get ready for a possible, unforeseen emergency. After that, a small investment of your time and resources is all that is needed. Many of the things you need in an emergency you may already have. You just need to gather them up, organize them and keep them accessible. Thinking about these items ahead of time is the key.
Of course you’d like to count on everything continuing on as it always has. But let’s face it. The odds of emergency or disaster visiting your doorstep are pretty high and rising every day.
- Feeling increasingly alarmed when you watch the ongoing disasters on the evening news
- Wondering if the current victims of disaster could have done something ahead of time that would have decreased their loss and suffering
- Feeling uneasy and not able to sleep well at night
- Longing for that peace of mind you know you will have when you are prepared
- The first step to get you started within the next 24 hours
- The five essential things to survive the most common emergencies
- Effective ways to prepare even on a limited budget
- How to deal with medical emergencies
- How to handle the predictable emotional reactions from disasters
- Six options for setting up your own power generation system
- How to protect yourself against biological terrorism
Do-It-Yourself Emergency Preparedness is a step-by-step guide to creating your own simple and effective emergency preparedness plan.